Saturday, December 02, 2006

Carrie's New Business

Well. So my news is that I am now a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant, and I am actually very excited about it. I had someone come to do a facial on me, and I absolutely loved the products she used, and since I wanted to earn some extra income, I decided to sell it too! So, if anybody is interested, they can see my website at: www.marykay.com/CarrieEMiller. I'm still learning on the makeup side, but I LOVE the skin care products - I could see a difference in my skin immediately. If you are around me at any time and would like a facial, I would absolutely love to treat you to one.

Sincerely,
Business Lady

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want a facial!!!! Christmas?????

Carrie said...

Abso-toot-in'-lutely. Let me go busily mark it in my new business planner. :)