Sunday, May 10, 2009

At Least...

What would totally make it fine to be up with the baby at 4:46 AM was if I were getting paid for it. By, like, the minute. Which I totally think I am, from my understanding. I mean, I haven't gotten my check in the mail from the last time yet, but I'm pretty sure...

What would also make it fine was if I knew I was getting a sizeable nap in a silent house later. Which I'm not so sure is going to happen, but, hey, that's why I get paid, right??

Another thing that would justify this whole bit were if I got to change a poopy diaper while I was awake. Which I did, so, that totally rocks.

And it would be equally cool if this were, like, the sixth or seventh time I was up anyways this night with two feverish boys and a little guy who WANTS A DRINK!!!!

That's three for four!! Stellar.

At least this little pooper is a cutie patootie.
And at least I never have to worry about insomnia at this point in my life.

2 comments:

Kathy Beachy said...

Happy Mother's Day!! In times like these, one wonders why we want more children. These days make memories and stories that you can tell them when they grow up.

katy said...

Happy Mother's Day! I am always amazed at how well you handle all three of your boys. :)