Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Gamma and Gandaddy

Gamma and Ganddaddy came to visit last weekend, which is always a great time.
Gandaddy and Gabe had to have some special boy time where they traveled to the Tractor Store and Lowes and all sorts of fun boy places. Gabriel had to call Nana Carol on his pretend phone while they were out and about, so as to get all the beloved grandparents in on this exciting weekend. :)
Gabe "weading" his books.
The other cutie patootie wandering the premises.
On Saturday night we went to the Barnum and Bailey Ringling Brothers Circus at Rupp Arena.
It was pretty nifty. I had never been to the circus before. I could have bought a lemonade for $8, but I didn't. I could have bought a snow cone in a plastic elephant for $12, but I didn't. I could have bought a cool little light swirly thing for $20, but I didn't. Man, I missed out.
Gabe liked it, but got a little squirrelly at the end. Israel wiggled his way madly through the entire performance.

I wouldn't want to be a circus performer. But if I were, I'd be one of those dancer people. Maybe next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carrie,

I love reading your blog! You should write "Mommy Stories" to be published. I've been visiting Candice the past four weeks and she's gotten me addicted to the whole blog world--you know what a bad influence she can be! Love, Anita