Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gabeisms

"Gabe, did you see that those pants have pockets?"

Gabe looks down. "OH!! Yeah, dey do have pockets!! Dey have real-wy down pockets!"

"They have really down pockets?"

"Yeah, their pockets are real-wy down far on my negs (legs)! On my nittle negs (little legs)!"
___________________________

Gabe was just chattering away a mile a minute the other day. He said "Mom, Maddie (his imaginary friend) told me a naughty sec-wet about why poop dies into the toy-yet (toilet)."

Why poop dies into the toilet. Heh heh heh. This is like the honey living on the bread.

The sec-wet was entirely nonsensical, and made no sense with anything - sometimes his conversations are like a Free Association monologue.
___________________________

Said today as he sat shirtless at the supper table, "Sometimes I p'yay (play) hide and seek with my nipples!"

To which Daddy's response was to count to ten, and find them, which he thought was a great game. :)
__________________________

The other afternoon he said "When I guh-whoa (grow) up, I'm going to have a wife!"

"A wife?" I said interestedly. "You are?"

He nodded affirmatively. "Yeah." He then said something about me picking him out a wife or something, and I told him that when he grows up he will decide who he wants to marry, and that person will be his wife.

He thought that was a good idea, and then informed me that he needed some shoes so he could guh-whoa (grow). This is because he had new sneakers recently that made him taller, ie. guh-whoa. :)

3 comments:

StuckeyBlog said...

Thanks for making me laugh out loud. I love him!

Rustin and Lynette Polinder said...

Me too! I'm trying to act composed at the cafe while reading you and Melody's blogs but its impossible. Nipple hide and seek...hmmm.

Melanie said...

I enjoyed seeing your pictures of your beautiful boys...man do I miss having a baby in the house! My youngest is 11.