Sunday, September 14, 2008

These Days

These days....
  • rolling over in bed requires a huge amount of effort.
  • the ground seems awfully far down there.
  • my belly keeps randomly lurching from side to side.
  • I'm finding WalMart a pleasant and comfortable temperature instead of joining the shivering shoppers beside me, and my air conditioner at home is set on 78 degrees, which normally leaves me running for more clothes
  • I do a lot of heaving of self and items and grunting. Uuuufff. Errrfff.
  • the kids are soooooo heavy to pick up!!
  • virtually all of my clothes are tight. Sigh.
  • I keep thoughtfully staring at watermelons and thinking how much my stomach resembles one.
  • the boys simply cannot hardly find a comfortable place on my lap.

Looking forward to seeing you soon, little baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so with you!!!! :) Wouldn't it be cool if they were born on the same day? :) I'm thinking about you and praying for you. Love you, Carmen

Amber said...

I had never thought of so many tasks that become difficult with pregnancy, but since my sister is due in three weeks I have learned a lot.

Rustache said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynette Polinder said...

I love the picture of your belly...just wish I could touch it!